Real Estate Investment
- Mixed Used Development
- Residential Houses
- Township Development
After 3 years of construction, Ba Thuoc 1 Hydropower project – situated on Ma river of Thiet Ke Commune, Ba Thuoc District, Thanh Hoa Province, officially starts idle run of the first generator at 22:30, 29th December 2016 and becomes ready for power generation on national grid.
Ba Thuoc 1 Hydropower project has total investment of 2,072 billion VND, including 4 generators with 60MW of installed capacity. After four generators are operational, the plant will contribute to generate approximately 216.04 million KWh of electricity annually to the national grid.
Currently, all employees of the company and contractors are using their best effort to complete tasks so that the first generator may connect to national grid at the beginning of January 2017, simultaneously prepare the remaining generators for operation.
Earlier in 2012, the project’s developer also successfully put Ba Thuoc 2 Hydropower plant with capacity of 80MW into operation.
- MITSUBISHI CORPORATION AND BITEXCO - THE MANOR CENTRAL PARK HANOI. - August 01, 2016
- BITEXCO GROUP HELD THE 2016 NEW YEAR RECEPTION WITH FOREIGN PARTNERS - April 04, 2016
- "SAIGON ZOOM IN" PHOTO EXHIBITION ON 49TH FLOOR OF BITEXCO FINANCIAL TOWER - January 07, 2016
- LAUNCHING CEREMONY OF THE MANOR CROWN HUE AND THE OPENING OF THE SALES GALLERY - September 23, 2015
- The Ground Breaking Ceremony of West Thanh Hoa City’s Ring Road Project (Phase 1) from Km0 to Km6 under BOT investment form - August 12, 2015
- JW Marriott: dragon rising over Hanoi’s hospitality scene - July 14, 2015
- Note of Da River: "End of the Lake" - June 26, 2015
- Vietnam’s Bitexco Financial Tower among the world’s “coolest” skyscrapers - June 19, 2015
- The first generator group of Nam Muc hydro-power plant successfully put into no-load operation - May 06, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh City is preparing for fireworks show at Bitexco Financial Tower to celebrate 40 year Anniversary of Vietnam Liberation Day - April 20, 2015