Real Estate Investment
- Mixed Used Development
- Residential Houses
- Township Development
“Thua Thien - Hue is a land of masterpieces potential on geographical location, natural resources, history and cultures. Thua Thien - Hue People’s Committee always offers the most favorable conditions for investors to have investmen tand development opportunities. In the upcoming time, Bitexco with the support of Thua Thien - Hue People’s Committee will build and develop more projects” said Mr. Vu Quang Bao Bitexco’s General Director.
The holding of more than 70% of shares in Huong Giang Tourism JSC is the base for Bitexco to invest in making Huong Giang Hotel become an international standard hotel with the brand names of multinational corporations in the world. In return, Thua Thien - Hue province has also committed to support and offer favorable conditions for Bitexco to deploy investment projects and business activities in this province.
- Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his spouse visit Bitexco Financial Tower - April 03, 2017
- NHO QUE 3 HYDROPOWER PLANT GENERATED 2 BILLION kWH OF ELECTRICITY - September 26, 2016
- UOB, ORIX TO INVEST $50M IN VIETNAM-BASED BITEXCO POWER - September 13, 2016
- NHO QUE 2 HYDROPOWER PLANT OFFICIALLY BEGINS COMMERCIAL OPERATION - September 13, 2016
- Bitexco Financial Tower has been listed as one of the 25 great skyscrapers - icons of construction – Announced by CNN. - August 08, 2013
- Bitexco Group – The title investor of Vietnam’s first public-private partnership infrastructure project to accompany roadshows in the region for Dau Giay-Phan Thiet Expressway Project (DPEP) - July 23, 2013
- BITEXCO Group is ranked in the top 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam - January 18, 2012
- The first generator group of Nho Que 3 hydropower plant has been successfully put into no-load operation - January 16, 2012
- Bitexco Financial Tower honored to receive the award of “The Excellence in structure engineering 2011”, presented by NCSEA - November 30, 2011
- Bitexco Financial Tower is among the world’s top 20 iconic skyscrapers - October 20, 2011