Real Estate Investment
- Mixed Used Development
- Residential Houses
- Township Development
To satisfy the operational requirements of the power plant Nho Que Electrical Development and Invesment JSC (under Bitexco Power Corporation) and related entities organized the installation, adjustment and acceptance of work items, equipments in accordance with current regulations. After the trial period of 72 hours, the plant completed the test, satisfying the design requirements and technical standards and was ready to integrate into national grid.
Nho Que 2 hydropower project with the investor of Nho Que Electrical Development and Invesment JSC, is located on Nho Que River (Gam river system), belonging to Cascade Hydropower Planning of Nho Que River branch approved by the Ministry of Industry and Trade in the Decision No. 2694/QD-BCN dated 02 October 2006. The project started in June 2014 with total investment of approximately 1500 billion VND, was built in Lung Pu, Gan Chu Phin, Giang Chu Phin, Xin Cai and Son Vi communes, Meo Vac district, Ha Giang province - in the remote area with particularly difficult natural and socio –economic conditions.
After more than four years of construction, now the construction of the plant completed with total output of 48 MW, Nho Que 2 hydropower plant will officially put into stable operation, integrate into the National Grid, provide the power output annually and ensure the security of national power. Nho Que 2 hydropower plant will also contribute a significant budget increase for Ha Giang Province, create jobs for local people, and provide convenient technical- economic - social infrastructure, transportation to meet the needs of living and economic development for the people in the highland, as well as strengthen the security and defense of the border.
Following the success of Nho Que 3 Hydropower Plant on Nho Que River, BITEXCO continues to complete Nho Que 2 hydropower plant and next Nho Que 1 hydropower plant in the mountain of northeast area, bringing the total number of factories has generator operated by Bitexco up to 15 plants. This is a symbolic success, an important milestone to confirm the maturity, reputation as well as the position of Bitexco in the hydropower investment in Vietnam.
- Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his spouse visit Bitexco Financial Tower - April 03, 2017
- NHO QUE 3 HYDROPOWER PLANT GENERATED 2 BILLION kWH OF ELECTRICITY - September 26, 2016
- UOB, ORIX TO INVEST $50M IN VIETNAM-BASED BITEXCO POWER - September 13, 2016
- BITEXCO HOLDS MORE THAN 70% OF HUONG GIANG TOURISM JSC’S SHARES - September 13, 2016
- Bitexco Financial Tower has been listed as one of the 25 great skyscrapers - icons of construction – Announced by CNN. - August 08, 2013
- Bitexco Group – The title investor of Vietnam’s first public-private partnership infrastructure project to accompany roadshows in the region for Dau Giay-Phan Thiet Expressway Project (DPEP) - July 23, 2013
- BITEXCO Group is ranked in the top 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam - January 18, 2012
- The first generator group of Nho Que 3 hydropower plant has been successfully put into no-load operation - January 16, 2012
- Bitexco Financial Tower honored to receive the award of “The Excellence in structure engineering 2011”, presented by NCSEA - November 30, 2011
- Bitexco Financial Tower is among the world’s top 20 iconic skyscrapers - October 20, 2011