Real Estate Investment
- Mixed Used Development
- Residential Houses
- Township Development
Mr. Lee came to Saigon Skydeck to enjoy the panoramic view of Ho Chi Minh city on the 49th floor and also is introduced all about the vision and ambitions the city is striving for. Then he spent time in Ao Dai Museum where displays a variety of beauty Vietnam national custome over times, is located in the same floor. While listening to the introduction of Bitexco Financial tower’ structure, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has expressed his excitement about a design presenting the idea of “blossoming lotus bud”, listed as one of the world’s top 25 iconic skyscrapers by CNN.
Mr. Brian Cannon - Director of Bitexco Financial Tower welcomed PM Lee Hsien Loong
After that, PM Lee Hsien Loong with his spouse came to the helipad situated on the 52 floor of Bitexco Financial Tower.
Bitexco Financial Tower at the height of 262m from the ground currently is the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City up to date. One of the tower highlights is the first observation in the city at 49th floor. Saigon Skydeck offers visitors not only the full sight of the Ho Chi Minh City and the entire view of Saigon river, but also a chance to use the facilities and services at this Skydeck. Bitexco Financial Tower is not merely a building which is covered in glass and steel, but also a symbol of beauty and the rapid development of Ho Chi Minh economy, a key economic region in Vietnam.
Bitexco Financial Tower is a typical example for creativity and unique design. This place is honor to welcome many famous political leaders in the world when visiting to Vietnam.
- NHO QUE 3 HYDROPOWER PLANT GENERATED 2 BILLION kWH OF ELECTRICITY - September 26, 2016
- UOB, ORIX TO INVEST $50M IN VIETNAM-BASED BITEXCO POWER - September 13, 2016
- NHO QUE 2 HYDROPOWER PLANT OFFICIALLY BEGINS COMMERCIAL OPERATION - September 13, 2016
- BITEXCO HOLDS MORE THAN 70% OF HUONG GIANG TOURISM JSC’S SHARES - September 13, 2016
- Bitexco Financial Tower has been listed as one of the 25 great skyscrapers - icons of construction – Announced by CNN. - August 08, 2013
- Bitexco Group – The title investor of Vietnam’s first public-private partnership infrastructure project to accompany roadshows in the region for Dau Giay-Phan Thiet Expressway Project (DPEP) - July 23, 2013
- BITEXCO Group is ranked in the top 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam - January 18, 2012
- The first generator group of Nho Que 3 hydropower plant has been successfully put into no-load operation - January 16, 2012
- Bitexco Financial Tower honored to receive the award of “The Excellence in structure engineering 2011”, presented by NCSEA - November 30, 2011
- Bitexco Financial Tower is among the world’s top 20 iconic skyscrapers - October 20, 2011