Real Estate Investment
- Mixed Used Development
- Residential Houses
- Township Development
January 16, 2012
The first generator group of Nho Que 3 hydropower plant has been successfully put into no-load operation
15th January, 2012 – In Meo Vac District, Ha Giang Province, Bitexco Nho Que JSC – the Bitexco Group’s subsidiary successfully put into no-load operation its first generator group. The ceremony was joined by Leaders of People Committee of Ha Giang Province.
Nho Que 3 hydropower plant is located in Meo Vac District, Ha Giang Province – a mountainous area with poor economic and social condition. The plant has capacity of 110MW, owned and implemented by Bitexco Nho Que JSC. This is a part of power resource portfolio under National electricity development strategies for the period 2006-2015 (Electricity Planning VI) that was approved by Prime Minister in decision number 110/2007/QĐ-TTg on 17th July, 2007 and hydropower planning under terraced- field method on the Nho Que river, that has been approved by Ministry of Industry and Trade in decision No. 2694/QD-BCN on 02th October, 2006.
Nho Que 3 Hydropower Plant was commenced in October 2007, so far the first generator group has been completed. At this time, construction work on site has been finished and the reservoir water has been built at average level of 360m high. The second generator group has been now installing. The investor has completed the assess of land area, crop, property and structures in the affected area of the project, given 100% full compensation funds as regulation for 57 households, continue supporting production and implemeningt a long term production plan for these resettled households.
Mr. Vu Chi My, General Director of Bitexco Nho Que JSC shared “We’ve had almost 30 years of work experience in construction industry, we’ve built many big hydropower projects such as Hoa Binh, Yaly, Son La, Nam Mu,…but have not seen such difficulty as in Nho Que project. The entire of company board of directors and staff have been working hardly during the construction time and we have accomplished the goal of launching the plant one year earlier than the original schedule.
The success of no-load operation this morning is the result of the hardworking and struggle process of Bitexco Group, Bitexco Nho Que JSC and more than 20 contractors; it is one of the milestones during the project research and development, assert the success of project investment on the limestone geology (Nho Que 3 hydropower plant is the first project), create many opportunities for future hydropower projects investment in the area. Now, “the dreams to grow on plateau” of Bitexco Group has become reality
After the successful no-load operation ceremony, the first generator is planned to put into operation in the middle of May, 2012, provide annual electricity output of 500 million Kwh, contribute to improve living condition and encourage economical development for the poor mountainous province. In addition, Nho Que 3 Hydropower plant also provides convenient roads to meet people’ daily needs and to develop economic system in the region, as well as to ensure the security at the border areas.
For more information, please contact: Bitexco Group – Public Relations Office
Mr. Ta Van Thanh
ĐT: +84 913213256
ĐT: +84 913213256
Ms. Le Ha
Tel:+ 84 985885328
Tel:+ 84 985885328
- Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his spouse visit Bitexco Financial Tower - April 03, 2017
- NHO QUE 3 HYDROPOWER PLANT GENERATED 2 BILLION kWH OF ELECTRICITY - September 26, 2016
- UOB, ORIX TO INVEST $50M IN VIETNAM-BASED BITEXCO POWER - September 13, 2016
- NHO QUE 2 HYDROPOWER PLANT OFFICIALLY BEGINS COMMERCIAL OPERATION - September 13, 2016
- BITEXCO HOLDS MORE THAN 70% OF HUONG GIANG TOURISM JSC’S SHARES - September 13, 2016
- Bitexco Financial Tower has been listed as one of the 25 great skyscrapers - icons of construction – Announced by CNN. - August 08, 2013
- Bitexco Group – The title investor of Vietnam’s first public-private partnership infrastructure project to accompany roadshows in the region for Dau Giay-Phan Thiet Expressway Project (DPEP) - July 23, 2013
- BITEXCO Group is ranked in the top 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam - January 18, 2012
- Bitexco Financial Tower honored to receive the award of “The Excellence in structure engineering 2011”, presented by NCSEA - November 30, 2011
- Bitexco Financial Tower is among the world’s top 20 iconic skyscrapers - October 20, 2011