Real Estate Investment
- Mixed Used Development
- Residential Houses
- Township Development
August 12, 2015
The Ground Breaking Ceremony of West Thanh Hoa City’s Ring Road Project (Phase 1) from Km0 to Km6 under BOT investment form
8th August 2015, at Km322+100, National Highway 1A (Thanh Hoa Province), Ministry of Transportation held the ground breaking ceremony of west Thanh Hoa City’s ring road project (phase 1) from Km0 to Km6. This project was deployed under Build-Operation-Transfer (BOT) investment form.
The ceremony was joined by Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phuc (Member of Politburo, Deputy Prime Minister); Mr. Dinh La Thang (Member of the Central Party Committee, Minister of Transport), other leaders of Central Governmental Ministries. There were also attendance of local leaders: Mr. Trinh Van Chien (Thanh Hoa provincial Party Committee Secretary, Chairman of the People’s Committee of Thanh Hoa Province);Mr. Nguyen Dinh Xung (Thanh Hoa provincial Party Committee Deputy Secretary, Chairman of the Thanh Hoa province People’s Committee), Mr. Dinh Tien Phong (Deputy Secretary of the provincial Party Committee, head of the delegation of MPs) and other officials from local authorized departments of Thanh Hoa city.
This Project is a part of infrastructural master plan of Thanh Hoa province until 2020, toward to 2030, which is consistent with the overall construction planning of Thanh Hoa province, was approved by Prime Minister in Decision No. 84/2009/QĐ-TTg on 16 January 2009.
Because of the State’s budget constraint, Prime Minister approved to add this project to BOT investment form. The project is expected to put into operation in July 2017 and the return on investment period is 13 years and 8 months.
According to the design, this 12-meter wide road will have 2 lanes for motors and 2 lanes for primitive vehicles. Because both the beginning and the ending points of the road will meet the National Road 1A and 47, this project will also have intersection, interchange, to ensure the convenience of traffic.
Once completed, this project will become a fully ring road which will share the traffic for the National Road 1A which passes by Thanh Hoa city centre. It will lead to some positive result such as reducing traffic-jam, noise, and environmental pollution for the city.
The Minister of Transport Dinh La Thang deliver speech at the ceremony
At the ceremony, Mr. Dinh La Thang requested the investors to complete legal procedures, mobilize all the human force and equipment promptly so that the project will be finished intime. Mr. Dinh La Thang released the announcement of breaking ground to build the road. The presentatives from Central Goverment, Minitry of transportation and the City committee also took part in the formality of the ceremony./.
- BA THUOC 1 HYDROPOWER PLANT STARTS IDLE RUN - January 06, 2017
- MITSUBISHI CORPORATION AND BITEXCO - THE MANOR CENTRAL PARK HANOI. - August 01, 2016
- BITEXCO GROUP HELD THE 2016 NEW YEAR RECEPTION WITH FOREIGN PARTNERS - April 04, 2016
- "SAIGON ZOOM IN" PHOTO EXHIBITION ON 49TH FLOOR OF BITEXCO FINANCIAL TOWER - January 07, 2016
- LAUNCHING CEREMONY OF THE MANOR CROWN HUE AND THE OPENING OF THE SALES GALLERY - September 23, 2015
- JW Marriott: dragon rising over Hanoi’s hospitality scene - July 14, 2015
- Note of Da River: "End of the Lake" - June 26, 2015
- Vietnam’s Bitexco Financial Tower among the world’s “coolest” skyscrapers - June 19, 2015
- The first generator group of Nam Muc hydro-power plant successfully put into no-load operation - May 06, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh City is preparing for fireworks show at Bitexco Financial Tower to celebrate 40 year Anniversary of Vietnam Liberation Day - April 20, 2015