Real Estate Investment
- Mixed Used Development
- Residential Houses
- Township Development
real estate investmentContact the project
Contact the project
Contact Information Of The Real Estate Investment
1st Floor, The Manor Towers,
My Dinh, Me Tri, Tu Liem, Ha Noi.
Tel : +84 4 3785 5588
Fax : +84 4 3785 5599
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ho Chi Minh City Office19th Floor, Bitexco Office Building,
19-25 Nguyen Hue, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel : +84 8 38211 033
Fax : +84 8 38211 005
Email : email@example.com
real estate investment
For over a decade of establishment and development, BITEXCO has realized many major projects in the real estate sector:
- Bitexco Financial Tower - District 1, HCMC. 68 storeys, 262m high, the tallest building in Vietnam at the time of completion. It's the first building of Grade A + office space and the financial hub of the new economy in HCMC.
- Bitexco Office Building – District 1, HCMC. The Bitexco Office Building was designed to meet international standards and is one of the first modern buildings at the time of completion.
Mixed Used Development
- Spirit of Saigon - District 1, HCMC. When completed with its iconic design and strategic location, The ONE Ho Chi Minh City will represent the new and dynamic Vietnam and will be a new city landmark.
- Nguyen Cu Trinh Centre - District 1, HCMC. Apart from the economic benefits the Nguyen Cu Trinh project will bring to Ho Chi Minh City, there will also be social benefits, such as the creation of a new and modern residential area for the city and an improved infrastructure in District 1.
- Modern and lively, with many international luxury brands first presenting themselves in Vietnam is opened in Bitexco Financial Tower - Icon68 – District 1, HCMC. Bitexco Financial Tower Icon68 targets at international retailers and new F&B concepts such as bistros, wine bars and oyster bars as the population of Vietnam becomes more affluent and sophisticated in its lifestyle.
- The Garden Shopping Mall – Ha Noi. It is the largest shopping center in Vietnam with six floors of retail space and restaurants.
- The Manor - Ha Noi, is a mixed-use development with residential apartments, offices, private houses and villas. This whole complex has a European design that reflects both classic and modern French architecture.
- The Manor I & II - HCMC, with residential houses, offices, schools, retail stores, restaurants, and coffee bars all located within the complex, The Manor HCM provides the ultimate in convenience and comfort for its residents.
- The Manor Eco+ - Lao Cai, the project is creating a new lifestyle in this Northern Province in the shape of a fully-integrated community bringing together residential, office, hotel, commercial buildings, and other facilities.
- The Garden Officetel – Ha Noi, is a world-class complex of offices and residences mixed with retail space and recreational facilities.
- Nguyen Cu Trinh Resettlement - District 1, HCMC. When completed, the Nguyen Cu Trinh Resettlement Centre will include retail and office buildings as well as a high-end residential area.
- Ritz Carlton Hotel – District 1, HCMC. The first time the people of Vietnam and international visitors will experience the comfort, high quality service of a most luxurious hotel - Ritz Carlton, at Spirit of Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City.
- J.W. Marriott Hotel – Ha Noi. When completed, this five star hotel will have 9 levels with a total of 450 rooms, targeting corporate clients as well as local and international tourists.
- The Manor Central Park - Ha Noi. The project is designed to fit within the area's master plan, and in accordance with the existing architectural characteristics of Hanoi.
- Eco Lake Sau Vo - Yen Lac & Binh Xuyen District, Vinh Phuc Province. This urban area is designated to become a modern lakeside eco location. When completed, it will be the most prestigious project of Vinh Phuc province, a tourist destination and a resort both for tourists and local residents.
- New Saigon Hospital – District 1, HCMC. It is located in Nguyen Cu Trinh Center, newly built on the site of 10,000 square metres with an estimated of 300 hospital beds.